Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Magic Number"

Number 12 Pictures, Images and Photos
Here it is the magic number 12! I'm so excited to finally be on the waiting list, I really thought the number would be much higher so it is a pleasant surprise! Thank you for all of your prayers, I know we have a long way to go but I'm just so happy to have finished another step.

5 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

The waiting list! Yay! Going from paper pushing to the list is a huge step. It must feel so good!

Julie R

Fenwick 5 said...

So glad that u have joined me on the waiting list. Doesn't it feel good to be done with paperwork for a while and just rest?:)We started at #16,so 12 is just great!!

Amy said...

Yay, yay, yay!

Peter and Nancy said...

Congratulations -- now you can breathe a little sigh of relief that the first big batch of paperwork is out of your hands! I'm happy to see that the waiting list is at 12 . . . I was afraid it would be lots higher, and we're right behind you, waiting for Dillon to approve our home study.
-- Nancy

Candice said...

I am so excited for you! It does feel great to finally be on the list. You can at least watch yourself move now and feel like each day brings you a little closer! Congratulations!

Candice