Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Waiting"




















All this waiting just gets harder and harder. I want my baby!!!! I wish I could just fly to India with my hands on my hips and demand they hurry with all this paperwork!! I know I know I was told over and over that this part of the process is the hardest, but honestly I never REALIZED how much I would yearn for Ben (chirag). The holidays are fast approaching and I'm hoping to get so involved in things that I will forget for a little while. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I am really driving myself and family nuts. How in the world do you function day by day when you can think of nothing else but holding your sweet child, counting his fingers and toes, tickling a smile out of him? Goodness, I feel like all I do is whine on this blog anymore. Enough of that for now:-) I do have 3 new photo's to post today. I'm not sure who took them but Thank you Thank you Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!

7 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Oh how sweet! Love the pics,such a cutie pie:) I feel just like you..how I want to go right now.I wanna see my girl blow bubbles and smile,and all that sweet stuff. We will just keep praying and hoping for a quick paperwork process. It has happened before and it can happen again,right? Have a great Thanksgiving.:) I am hoping that the holidays will help keep my mind occupied too,Love Gidget

Julie & Patrick said...

He is such a handsome boy! Yes, this waiting must be hard. How fun to get new pictures to get tiny glimpses of her little personality!

Julie R

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Liberty, your son is gorgeous! Look at those big eyes. I know this wait after you know who your baby is....is SO much harder. What a blessing to receive new photos every now and again.

April :-) Mommy to Alesha

Peter and Nancy said...

I love these pictures! Those melty brown eyes are just too much. I hope you have lots of distractions over Christmas to keep your mind off the waiting . . . hang in there! Go on lots of date nights, and enjoy sleeping late while you can. ;o)
Nancy

The Labontes said...

The wait is definitely killer. My family wasn't looking forward to dealing with me through another wait when we announced our 2nd adoption. Mom's are just not wired to be sane while so far away from their babies! Please know you've got lots of folks who can relate, and I'm certainly here if you need to vent!
Kristy

Kristi W. said...

I felt the same way during both of our processes. It seemed like a form of torture they put you through to see these pictures and have to wait so long to be with your child. But in some ways it adds so much excitement, all the build up of emotions and then when you finally have that moment where you see and touch your baby for the first time...it's magical!! At least it was for me, both times. :) I sure hope things start moving quicker for you. Hang in there!

Kristi W.

ColleenC said...

Oh, Christmas waiting is tough! Try to focus on how wonderful it will be next year (speaking from experience here). But no matter what I know you will think of him all day! Keeping busy helps though :)