Thursday, April 1, 2010

We are Here

We made it safely to the Kenilworth hotel in India. We had a nightmare trip that ended with the airline losing our bag. Our electricity adapter was in our bag, which meant no laptop or cell phone. I was a mess and freaking out let me tell you! My poor husband are you all praying for him, he needs it! I don't handle stress well. LOL! First let me start off with if you have a chance stay at this hotel! It is amazing! The staff here goes above and beyond to help you, they even tracked down an adapter when they found out about our luggage. They are why I'm able to write this blog today. Now that the bad news is out of the way, lets talk about the good news. . . . . . . We are picking up Ben tomorrow morning at 11! "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! " I will try to post again tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises. I've waited along time to hold my little guy and I just might not put him down again to type on this computer :-)

P.S. If you are in need of a travel agent for your trip to India Todd Gallinek was wonderful for us!

5 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

YAY! that you made it safe to India. Sorry about the bags and a not so fun trip. How exciting to know that Ben will be in your arms tomorrow! So excited for you.

April :-)

Fenwick 5 said...

Liberty,I've been waiting to hear that you all are safely there,and so you are.YES!! We have been praying for you all consistently,and so I guess I need to buy a adaptor huh? LOL:)No kidding,I don't handle things when they go wacky either!
So happy for you and little BEN!! Give Reela a snuggle if u can, and we pray that you have a wonderful Gotcha day! Our legals are on the way,we should have them tomorrow. YAY!! Take Care,Gidget

Laura said...

Stay strong!! Praying so hard...
Laura

Peter and Nancy said...

Thanks for posting amidst all the chaos! I'm so happy you're in the same city as Ben -- doesn't that feel surreal? We loved the Kenilworth too, and plan to stay there again because we had such a great experience. Can't wait to see the first post with your son . . .
Nancy

The Labontes said...

We agree - the Kenilworth rocked!

I cannot wait to see you holding that sweet boy! Enjoy every moment of it! Prayers for easy adjustments for everyone!
Kristy